All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ironsword - Wizards & Warriors 2 Review





OK, first off, Fabio is on the box art and the cartridge label.  Why Akklaim thought that was a good idea, or that would be appealing to kids, I won't even try to figure out.  Anyway, on to the game.  I absolutely hate this game.  I hated it as a kid and I hate it now.  I tried to give it an honest chance, but I could not stand more than 10 minutes before I was done with it.  I will tell you the main reason why, the game play sucks.  The character / knights movements are so bad, it is hard to even control after you get used to it.  Another thing that sucks is that your little teeney tiny sword sucks and barley moves when you press the button to strike it.  You can jump and hit birds and enemies with the tiny sword but you have to be very precise down to the pixel.  I could find nothing good about this game.  I feel bad that my dad spent the $3 or so when I was a kid to rent this turd.  I give it 0 out of 10 stars for being one of the worst games on the NES.  If I am wrong, please let me know what I am missing because I have not seen anything except pure shit with this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment