All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, March 10, 2014

Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings SNES Review


This is a platformer for the SNES released in 1992.  I am not a fan of platformer games and this game is probably the reason why.  Its sucks bad.  It is plain horrible.  I didn't fine anything about this game that was good.  The game literally gave me motion sickness and made me nauseous.  The SNES controller has 8 buttons not counting the D-pad and most games utilize at least 4.  This game uses 2 buttons, 1 for jump and 1 for faster jump.  I don't really have anything else to say about this game except that it is pure crap.  I give it a 1 out of 10 stars.  It would have gotten a worse rating but the graphics are pretty decent for an early release SNES game.

No comments:

Post a Comment