All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mario Bros. NES Review






This game is an arcade port for the NES.  It is the best home console port I have ever seen.  The game plays identical to the arcade version as far as I can see.  I was never a fan of this game but it is pretty decent.  It is way more fun if you play with another person because it offers simultaneous play.  There is not to much to say about this game.  You run and hit turtles and crabs from below to knock them out and then jump up and kill them.  You collect coins and avoid fireballs.  Once you kill a set number of enemies, you clear the stage and move on to the next.   Every 3 stages there is a bonus stage where you collect coins for score bonus in a set amount of time.  Overall I give the game a 6 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment