All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, December 13, 2020

XS Airboat Racing - PS1 Review



Another Mario Kart clone.  Very basic game that doesn't require much skill at all.  I am assuming after playing through this, that it was designed for young kids.  There are 3 main tracks to race on with 6 other recycled tracks.  You pick up power ups like missiles and bombs just like Mario Kart.  The graphics in this game are complete garbage for a late PS1 release.  Music is cheesy, repetitive MIDI style steel drums and bass tracks.  The game play is OK.  I guess it is what is expected.  Overall, I give this game a 2 out of 10.  I really wouldn't waste my time on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment