All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Phantasy Star Collection Game Boy Advance Review




This game is a collection of 3 classic RPG's by Sega.  The collection was released in 2002 for the Game Boy Advance.  I am not going to review each game in the collection individually.  I will review the collection as a whole.  I am a big fan of the Phantasy Star series so I was happy when this came out.  This collection has Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System, Phantasy Star 2 for the Sega Genesis, and Phantasy Star 3 for the Sega Genesis.  The only one missing for the 8 bit / 16 bit systems is Phantasy Star 4.  If you have never played any of these games, I highly recommend them.  This collection contains the roms of these three games and they play and sound identical to the single versions.  There is a battery back up so you can save your progress just like the originals.  I give this a 9 out of 10 overall.  It would have gotten a perfect 10 if it contained part 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment