All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Judge Dredd SNES Review



Adventure platformer for the SNES.  This is based off of a Sylvester Stallone movie of the same name which I have never seen.  I am not a big fan of hunt and search platformers which this game is.  It is an average game with decent graphics, music, and sound.  You walk around a level and search for objectives to fulfill a primary and a secondary quest.  You shoot a gun with unlimited ammo and you can also kick and punch.  You can arrest perps just like the game Narc and there are weapons power ups scattered throughout the level.  Playing this game gave me motion sickness.  I think it is due to all the up and down scrolling.  There is a password feature in the game so you can continue.  Overall I give the game 5 out of 10 stars.  Nothing really special about it, just an average game.   

No comments:

Post a Comment