All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rally Bike NES Review



This game is horrible and repetitive.  It has really bad graphics and is super slow.  When you crash or touch something, you are sent back to the beginning of the level.  you could be 1 second from finishing the level and touch the side and crash and be sent back to the start.  It is very frustrating.  The music and sound in this game is also very poor.  The game reminds me of something that would be on like a 32 in 1 plug in play controller.  Overall I give the game a 2 out of 10 stars.  It is barely playable.  It would suck to get this game as a gift back in the day, or actually buy it thinking it is a good game.  Ughhhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment