All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

G-LOC Air Battle Game Gear Review


Another fighter jet sim.  This one for the Sega handheld portable Game Gear.  Not too bad of a game.  You can select beginner, normal, or hard mode.  You can select between 9 stages when you start.  The game plays well for an 8 bit fighter flight sim.  The unique thing about this game is that after you clear a stage, you have the ability to upgrade your airplanes weapons and armor.  The game is quite challenging.  I found it pretty difficult on the easy level.  Overall I give the game a 5 out of 10 stars.  Nothing really special about it but it is a fun game to pop in from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment