All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fast Food Atari 2600 Review






This is a different kind of game.  You control a mouth and you have to eat junk food that scrolls from left to right.  You eat hot dogs, burgers, pizza, shakes, fries and so on.  You want to avoid the purple pickles though, I want to say that they are rotten pickles or eggplants.  If you eat enough fast food, you advance to the next level.  You can move anywhere on the screen.  The fire button is not used at all.  Every level gets faster and faster and if you eat 6 purple pickles, the game is over.  The game play in this game is pretty decent for Atari 2600 and the replay value is pretty good.  I find myself popping the game in from time to time and playing for about 10 minutes.  Overall I give this game a 5 out of 10 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment