All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wario Ware Inc. Mega Microgame$! Gameboy Advance Review



This game came out in 2003 for the Gameboy Advance.  It is a collection of 5 second mini games.  There are 100's of mini games in this game.  You play through a quest type mode where you visit different people and go through their mini games.  There is a boss fight at the end of each level.  The game is totally randomized the way the mini games come up and it gets faster as you progress.  There are lots of other mini games to unlock and lots of hidden secrets.  This is a very strange game overall but it is awesome.  It is always fun to pick up and play anytime.  The game play is awesome, the graphics are awesome, and the sound and music is awesome.  This is definitely one of my favorites.  I don't give many games a perfect 10 but this one deserves it as it is awesome in every way.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment