All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Air Diver Genesis Review


Here is an Afterburner clone for the Sega Genesis.  In my opinion this game sucks.  I am not a big fan of fighter jet sims anyway.  This game has hardly any control.  It is difficult to control and it is very repetitive.  You do have a stage select but every stage looks identical to me.  There are some options like increasing the difficulty and starting with a higher or lower amount of players but this game really falls short.  The graphics are very bad for the Genesis.  The sound effects are not that good either.  Overall I give this game 3 out of 10 stars.  Not fun at all and super repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment