All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Times Of Lore NES Review


This is supposed to be an RPG, however I found no way of leveling up while playing it.  The game is terrible.  It is slow, repetitive and hard to control.  The game play is horrible, borderline unplayable.  The game reminds me of a slower, easier, Hydlide.  You have to bring a menu up to talk to people and to pick things up.  The path from town to town is linear so there is no exploring.  Graphics and music are both sub par for the NES.  Overall, I give this game a 2 out of 10.  Horrible, don't even bother with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment