All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, November 22, 2015

We're Back A Dinosaur's Story - SNES Review

Let me start of by saying that this game is terrible.  Not even playable in my opinion.  Horrible garbage.  You play the role of a dinosaur who must jump from building to building and dodge fat guys wearing tank tops throwing bombs at you out the window.  For some reason you have an unlimited supply of rocks to throw and you can run and jump.  Game play is terrible, graphics are sub par for the SNES and so is the music and sound effects.  The game just stinks.  Overall, it gets a 1 out of 10 stars.  


No comments:

Post a Comment