All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Zelda 2 - The Adventure of Link NES Review


I remember eagerly anticipating this game after being a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda.  This game does not disappoint in any way.  The game is awesome for its time with lots of secrets and hidden areas.  This game is also very challenging.  A lot of people don't like it because it was a totally different game from the original, which in my opinion is how it should be.  I just played through the entire game again yesterday and it is still as cool as I remember it.  Very entertaining and arguably one of the best NES titles ever.  If you have never played this game, you need to now.  You will find hours of fun and challenge.  I would have to say it is my favorite in the Zelda franchise.  I have a lot of hours logged into this one as a kid.  Overall, I give it a 9 out of 10 with a great story and great game play.  Do yourself a favor, dig this oldie out and play through it again!     

No comments:

Post a Comment