All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, September 3, 2012

Last weekends finds and this weekend

Last weekend I went to a garage sale in a local trailer park and saw a Super Nintendo with 2 controllers and all the hook ups with 8 boxed games with a price tag of $30 on it.  Now $30 dollars is a hell of a deal considering that the games were: Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario RPG, Warios Woods, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 3, Toy Story, and Super Star Wars.  I asked if she would take $20 and she said YES!!!  Awesome find.  BTW, it is an early SNES with the plastic tabs, not the metal ones.  The SNES is in awesome shape and works great.  Both controllers are also working great.  The system and the games are clean and awesome!  I also picked up at various different hidden locations :), Zelda: A Link to the Past for 12 bucks and for the NES: Baloon Fight (5 screw), Boulder Dash, and Thundercade for $4 each.  This past weekend I grabbed Caesars Palace for the Genesis for $1 and Super C, and Gradius for the NES for $3.50 each.  I also picked up Blue Marlin for the NES for $4.  I have wanting that one for awhile now.  I also picked up a Coleco Telstar Alpha Pong machine for $7 but have yet to test it because it didn't have a power adapter.  It does however take 6 C batteries.  Here is a link to what it looks like http://www.pong-story.com/coleco_alpha.htm  The last stop of the weekend was a garage sale where I snagged two generation 1 Sega Genesis consoles with 1 RF modulator, 1 S video cable, 2 controllers (3 button), 2 power adapters, and 4 boxed games which are Toxic Crusaders, Twin Cobra, Winter Olympics (Mega Drive) and NHL All Star Hockey '95 all for $10.  It was a good 2 weeks with some awesome finds.  Good luck and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment