All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

First garage sale I stopped at, I picked up Battletoads and Circus Caper for the NES for $2 each. Second one I stopped at, I got a Genesis Model 1 with 2 controllers, A Sega CD model 1, a Sega 32X with 6 games which are Doom, Knuckles Chaotix, Star Wars Arcade, Spiderman, Blackthorne, and Tempo. Also Castlevania Bloodlines and Xmen for the Genesis and the secret of Monkey Island for Sega CD all for $20. The third garage sale I stopped at I picked up a Gameboy Pocket Red for $3 with a snowboarding game and a nascar game and like 4 empty gameboy plastic cases. Overall, not a bad haul. Everything works except the 32X. It is not putting out a proper video signal for some reason. If anyone knows how to fix it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment