All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hat Trick Atari 7800 Review





This game is a port of an arcade game by the same name.  It is a pretty close adaptation of the arcade version except that it seems slower and sluggish.  Once you get used to the speed it seems to play fine though.  It is a top down perspective one on one hockey  game.  2 on 2 technically if you count the goalies.  You can select between Novice and Expert mode and either 1 or 2 players.  It is much more fun to play with a friend but the computer does offer a challenge on expert mode.  Fun little game to pick up and play a few rounds with a friend every now and then.  Graphics and sound seem a little mediocre for the 7800 but not horrible.  Overall, I give this game a 6 out of 10 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment