All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Spider Fighter Atari 2600 Review



A shoot em up game by Activision.  This game is real fast paced and plays well.  You start off with 4 ships.  The goal is to protect your 3 pieces of fruit in the top right corner of the screen.  There are 4 spiders per round that hatch eggs creating other spiders.  Shoot them for score and to clear the round.  If you have less than 4 ships at the end of a round you get a free ship.  The game is really repetitive but fun.  Overall I give it 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment