All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dragon's Curse TurboGrafx-16 Review



This is a platform / RPG / adventure game for the TurboGrafx-16.  It is an alright game, nothing special.  It has a password feature for continuing.  It is a pretty straightforward game although there is some exploring that you have to do in order to find items.  You can buy weapon and armor upgrades and there are plenty of power ups throughout the game that enemies drop or you can find.  The graphics are great for the TurboGrafx and the sound and music are OK.  Overall, I give this game a 5 out of 10.  It is just your basic adventure / RPG.  It is not something that I would regularly play but is cool to mess with every now and then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment