All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Skykid NES Review


This game is terrible in my opinion.  The graphics are sub par for the NES, even early NES.  The music is repetitive and not very good.  The game play is atrocious.  It is difficult to control the plane and it seems like you never get the hang of it.  The purpose of the game is to fly your plane through each stage, picking up a bomb, bombing a target, and then landing.  I think this is a direct arcade port.  Overall, I give the game 3 out of 10 stars.  Maybe people like this game? Not I.

No comments:

Post a Comment