All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, December 6, 2015

William's Arcades Greatest Hits - SNES review


A compilation of 5 games made by Williams and translated to (not ported) to the SNES.  Some people might really like this compilation because they liked these arcade games originally.  I don't really care for any of the games in this collection except maybe Robotron 2084.  The games are: Defender, Defender 2 (Stargate?), Joust, Robotron 2084, and Sinistar.  As far as I could tell, they all play exactly like the arcade predecessors and the look and sound similar.  There is also a feature for every game that allows you to set the difficulty and also the number of lives you start with.  Overall, I give the entire package a 5 out of 10 stars for me anyway.  It might have gone up to a higher rating if there were more games I liked in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment