All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Espial - Atari 2600 Review


A shoot 'em up game for the Atari VCS.  Very colorful and flashy looking.  You control a ship that shoots lasers and there is a target in front of you.  The enemies seem to be lurking below the background or in the shadows.  You must line your target up with the enemy ship or ground target to kill it when you shoot.  After about a minute, you clear the level and move on to the next.  When you get to the 3rd level, it gets crazy hard.  Enemies now come at you from behind!  Overall, not a bad game and pretty challenging.  I give this one a 6 out of 10 overall.  Worth checking out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment