All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Harbor Escape - Atari 2600 Review


Released in 1983 by a company called Panda.  This is a direct rip off of River Raid by Activision.  In this game you are a submarine under water and you have to squeeze your way through some pretty tight areas.  The fuel tanks from River Raid are replaced by air tanks and there are other subs and moving mines.  I think this version may be a bit harder than River Raid but it still pretty much plays the same and is the same game.  Overall, it gets a 3 out of 10 because of the crappy graphics and the fact that they stole River Raid's code.


No comments:

Post a Comment