All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Maximo Ghosts To Glory - PS2 Review



Released in 2002 for the PS2.  This game can only be described as a 3D Linear Platformer Adventure if that makes any sense.  Almost a direct copy of Ghouls and Ghosts but in a 3D form.  The music is even almost the same for the opening stage.  This game reminds me of a suped up Medievil, if you remember that PS1 classic.  Game play is fun and the music and graphics are pretty good.  Basically a hack N slash game with some minor adventuring thrown in.  Fun to play and see how far you can get for sure.  Overall, I give this one 6 out of 10 stars.  A little better than average but not spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment