All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Friday, January 1, 2016

Grind Stormer - Genesis Review





A shoot em up game for the Sega Genesis.  I didn't find this one to be particularity that good.  It is kind of sluggish at times when there are a lot of sprites on the screen.  It is a playable game, just nothing really jumps out about it.  I will say that out of all the power ups in the game, the Search power up is the strongest that I have seen.  The game play is ok except for the slow down that occurs once or twice a level.  The music is alright, on par I guess for Genesis.  Overall, I give this one a middle of the road 5 out of 10 stars.  Like I said, its playable, just nothing special here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment