All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Rollerball - NES Review


Another pinball game for the NES, there are quite a few.  This one suffers the same fate as most video pinball games do.  It is slow and almost impossible to score high.  This is a 4 tier pinball game that is pretty challenging.  It is painfully slow at times and gets very tedious.  Not really too much to say about it as it is just pinball.  Nothing spectacular or very exciting, just video pinball.  Overall, I give this game a middle of the road 5 out of 10 stars for being a plain Jane, run of the mill game.

No comments:

Post a Comment