All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Rolan's Curse - Game Boy Review

This is a Zelda style adventure game.  It is very basic but fun considering it was on an 8 bit handheld.  You basically embark to save the world from monsters.  The game can get very repetitive and frustrating at times.  You have your sword which is used by the B button and you pick up secondary items such as potions to heal and axes to cut down dead trees that you can use with the A button.  Enemies re spawn making it easy to power up your hearts early in the game.  This is not a bad game, it's just not very fun after about 20 minutes or so.  Average at best, but good overall for a Game Boy adventure title. Overall, I give it a middle of the road 5 out of 10 stars.  Don't expect too much from this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment