All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Evergrace - PS2 Review


This is an early release action / RPG for the PS2.  Released in 2000 and you can tell it is an early release game for sure.  First off, the music is terrible.  This game contains the worst music I have ever heard in any video game, seriously.  The graphics are terrible and twitchy.  The game play is painfully slow to the point that the game gets boring real fast.  In the 10 minutes that I played this garbage, I couldn't tell how you leveled up the character or really the point of the game.  I walked around slowly for a bit and killed about 10 monster very slowly.  I talked to a guy and he jumped off a cliff.  I then jumped off that same cliff ending the game.  Seriously though, this is just lazy programming to put a game out like this.  Overall, I give this game a 1 out of 10 stars.  Terrible, don't bother with it at all.  Maybe I will revisit this one in the future and see if it is any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment