All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Friday, January 8, 2016

Mad Dog McCree - Sega CD Review


This was originally an arcade laser disc game.  It is more of a gimmick on the Sega CD.  The limitation of the graphics for the full motion video make this game just about unplayable.  I suppose if you memorize everything you can go through it.  I also suppose if I had a light gun for the Genesis it would be more fun.  I played it with the controller for awhile and it was alright, kind of boring.  Overall, I give this game a 3 out of 10 stars.  More of a gimmick than a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment