All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Solar Jetman NES Review



A different kind of game for the NES.  It is pretty fun.  Very hard at first until you get used to the controls.  Actually, it is still hard after you get used to it.  There are 12 planets that you land on, each is progressively harder.  The goal of the game is to collect pieces to a Golden Warp Ship while also collecting power ups such as shields and missiles along the way.  The game is fun and challenging but can get very frustrating at times.  If you take your time and take it slow you will get farther.  This is not a game I would play all the time but it is fun to revisit from time to time.  It is one of those games you forget about and then rediscover.  The game play, graphics, and music are all average.  Overall, I give this game a 6 out of 10 stars.  Worth checking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment