All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Friday, December 5, 2014

Pac-Man Atari 2600 Review

Alright, There are really no other screen shots to show.  This is it.  An arcade port that was rushed to come out for Christmas and resulted in a horrible game right?  Not quite.  The game is not all that horrible.  The graphics are not very good and the game play is super slow compared to the arcade, but this is an Atari 2600, not a powerful machine at all.  Most people played the game for 5 minutes and then said it was horrible.  The fact of the matter is, when you clear about 5 boards, it starts getting challenging.  It is a bad game, don't get me wrong, but it is not the worst game ever.  I am not a super huge Pac-Man fan anyway so I wouldn't really play this game much, but if you want a challenge, pop it in and clear the first 5 boards and then play the real game.  Overall, I give this game a 4 out of 10 stars (GASP!).  Try it, actually give it a chance.. It's not complete shit like you have been led to believe.  Come at it with a new seasoned gamers outlook..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment