All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Destruction Derby Playstation Review



This is an early release game for the Playstation.  Came out in 1995.  This game is not as fun as I remember it.  The graphics are not very good as it is an early release and the music is kind of repetitive.  There are a few different modes you can play.  Practice mode, Race mode, Demolition Derby mode, and race wreckin mode.  The mode most fun is probably the race wreckin mode because you get to race around a track and crash into people.  The game play is not that great and the game get pretty boring after a few minutes.  The annoying voice over guy yelling things like "Get outta my way!" is pretty stupid.  Like I said, this game is fun for a few minutes and then it becomes boring.  Overall, I give it a 4 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment