All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 12, 2015

10 Yard Fight NES Review


One of the original 30 launch titles.  Looking at this game and playing it now, it seems like pure crap.  When this first came out, it was awesome because all other football games at the time sucked bad.  I am not a real big football fan so I didn't play this one much back in the day.  I play it now and I can't say that I enjoy it.  It just isn't fun for me to play.  It was an arcade port and the graphics are pretty good for an early NES release.  The game play is OK, and the sound and music are sub par in my opinion.  Overall, I give it a 5 out of 10.  Average game, not really something I would play at all.  There are better 8 bit football games out there for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment