All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lords of Thunder Sega CD Review



Side scrolling shoot em up for the Sega CD, a good one!  This game is pretty awesome.  You fight through seven stages that you can select to play in any order.  You have four types of armor to select from, all four elements, earth, fire, wind, and water.  Which ever armor you choose is a strategy in itself because it helps with the stage you play.  The game play is smooth and fluid and the graphics are awesome.  The music is an awesome heavy rock soundtrack and the sounds are pretty decent.  This is one of the few Sega CD games that I find myself playing again and again.  There is also a cool feature where you collect crystals of different values and spend them at a store between stages to power up.  The bosses are huge and challenging as well.  Overall I give this game an 8 out of 10 stars.  I definitely recommend picking it up and playing it if you are a shoot em up fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment