All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Space Invaders '91 Genesis Review



An upgraded 16 bit version of a not so great game.  The graphics and sound are obviously better with this remake.  The game play however is exactly the same.  They could have done something to make the game play a little different.  You get power ups like lasers and better shields and some of the enemies have to be shot multiple times to kill them.  Basically, it is still Space Invaders.  Very weak in my opinion and not very fun just like the original.  Overall, I give this game 4 out of 10 stars, and I am being extremely generous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment