All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Shinobi Sega Master System Review





Solid arcade port for the master system.  The game is pretty similar.  The only difference I noticed is that this version doesn't seem as smooth as the 16 bit / arcade version.  The music is and sounds are awesome and the game play is great.  I believe there are 6 rounds that you have to clear with 3 stages each.  You save tied up kids along the way and fight a boos at the end of each round.  It seems a bit easier than the other versions I have played but that does not detract from the game in any way.  The bonus round is also in the game which is pretty challenging.  Overall I give this an 8 out of 10 stars.  Great game and always fun to pick up and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment