All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Football Atari 2600 Review






This game is really bad.  The screenshot above is the game, that's it.  You also have to have 2 people to play.  There is no single player mode.  It is sluggish and boring.  Horrible!  I give it 0 out of 10 stars.  I should go -10 on this one.  I understand they were limited with what they could do back then with games but come on!  There are plenty of games from the same era that are awesome.  Lazy programming is what led to the video game crash of the early 80's and it is evident with this piece of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment