All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Black Hole Assault Sega CD Review


Yet another beat 'em up game for the Genesis.  This one in my opinion is really bad.  The moves are limited and the game play is shotty.  As with almost all Sega CD games, the sound, music, and graphics for the cut scenes are great, but the actual game is lacking.  The graphics for the game are pretty good for Sega CD but the game play ruins this game.  You basically travel to different planets fighting robot enemies one on one.  I am not of big fan of fighting games anyway but this one really falls short.  It gets boring after the first fight and never gets any better after that.  Overall, I give this game a 3 out of 10 stars.  Mediocre and not fun at all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment