All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Equinox Super Nintendo Review


This game is the sequel to Solstice on the NES.  I try to give every game I play an honest chance.  This game to me is complete garbage.  It is an isometric game which I absolutely hate.  There are two modes in the game, overworld and underworld.  The point of the game is to collect coins and magic and fight bosses to advance to the end to save your father I think.  It is basically a puzzle game where you move blocks and jump on platforms and avoid enemies.  One of the main problems is the control.  It is almost impossible to control and to tell where objects are half the time.  Overall I give this game a 2 out of 10 stars.  It would have gotten a 0 rating but the graphics and sound / music are pretty awesome.  As for the game itself in a whole? Don't bother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment