All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Deep Blue Turbografx 16 Review



This is an underwater shoot 'em up for the Turbografx 16.  You play as a robotic fish that shoots bullets and lasers.  This game is pure crap.  First of all, it is so sluggish that it is almost unplayable.  The enemies are so repetitive even for a shooter that it is boring after like 3 minutes.  There is no secondary weapon and the power ups suck.  As far as I can see, there are lasers and bullets, that's it.  The music is horrible and sub par for the Turbografx 16.  I feel sorry for anyone that paid full price for the garbage when it came out.  Avoid this piece of crap unless you feel like wasting several minutes of your life that you will never get back.  It gets 0 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment