All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, June 15, 2015

Terminator 2 The Arcade Game Genesis Review


Pretty much a direct port of the arcade game as far as I can see.  The game plays exactly the same.  The one thing I noticed is that the difficulty seems like it is easier.  You can use the controller or the Menacer light gun (which I don't own).  The game play is ok, I think there are other ports of this that seem to play better and have better graphics.  I guess it seems sluggish at times.  A fun two player game to pick up and play from time to time.  There are bosses at the end of each stage and weapon upgrades throughout the game.  Overall, I give it a 6 out of 10.  Solid arcade port, but there are better ports than this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment