All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, May 24, 2015

N2O: Nitrous Oxide Playstation Review



Pretty cool game.  The object of the game is to fly your ship through nitrous oxide filled tubes and destroy alien bugs and their eggs.  The game is really challenging on the easiest difficulty setting.  Game play is great as most shooters are.  Music is awesome, it is The Crystal Method that does the music.  Songs from their Vegas album and featured in this game.  Graphics are awesome and very colorful.  There are a few power ups in the game that allow you to shoot projectile weapons or a wall of fire to clear the tube ahead of you.  You can choose from 5 different ships when you first start.  I have not found any difference between the ships except that they look different. The main point of the game is to get the highest score as this is an arcade style shooter.  Fun game to play and definitely worth having in your collection.  Overall, I give this one an 8 out of 10 stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment