All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, May 18, 2015

Amidar Atari 2600 Review



This game is one screen, what you see above.  You are a yellow guy that moves around the screen "painting" as you go.  The goal is to paint around a box so it fills in.  You avoid green alien looking guys that go around the screen randomly.  If you press the fire button, they go away for a few seconds allowing you to pass through them.  You have 5 of these power ups per life.  When you complete half the level, the green dudes turn into ducks for about 20 or 30 seconds and scatter away from you.  When they are ducks you can kill them.  The game reminds me of Qix a lot.  I believe this is an arcade port.  The game play is slow and there are barely any sounds at all.  The game is kind of boring and not really very fun.  Overall, it gets a 4 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment