All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Young Indiana Jones Chronicles NES Review


Typical NES platformer.  Nothing really special about it.  You start with a whip and can get weapon upgrades.  You can pick up a knife, rifle, rock, dynamite, and a pistol.  I got to the boss at the end of the first stage but got bored.  The game is pretty repetitive with not too much going on.  I lost interest in it after about 10 minutes.  The game play is pretty good and the music and sounds are decent.  The graphics are on par for the NES.  Overall, I give it a 5 out of 10.  Same old same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment