All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Operation Wolf NES Review



Arcade port of a side scrolling shooting game.  Not bad graphics and sound for the NES.  Game play is OK, not great.  You can use the game pad or the zapper.  The difficulty is set pretty high on this game and it is a little difficult to control with the game pad.  Your goal is to shoot through six stages that scroll automatically.  You rescue hostages and get ammo clips, rocket bombs and other power ups.  Watch out for not only people shooting at you but also armored vehicles and helicopters.  Not one of my favorite games but it is average for the NES.  Overall I give it 5 out of 10 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment