All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Alien Crush TurboGrafx 16 Review






This is a pinball game for the TurboGrafx 16.  Not your ordinary pinball game however.  You are on a two screen playing field with moving aliens, living alien pod bumpers, and a huge alien brain. The game has 2 settings, slow and fast.  Playing on each setting has different effects. I prefer to play on fast as it seems more challenging. The game play is awesome and the graphics are equally awesome and super smooth.  There are a few bonus screen that you can play where you have to kill aliens for points. The music in this game is great and very catchy.  A great game overall and fun to play anytime.  I give the game a 9 out of 10 overall.  It would have gotten a perfect 10 but it seems that they could have done a little more with it.  Something very small is missing but I am not quite sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment