All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Rings Of Power Genesis Review





OK, so I have read other reviews of this game online and people love it.  I don't get it.  Maybe I am missing something?  This game is complete shit and unplayable.  I would rather play Dr Mario for hours than play this crap.  I love RPGs, but this is beyond destroyed.  Number 1, I hate "3D aspect" games, they are difficult to control, always.  Number 2, see that controller? It is on the screen constantly, blocking the view of the game.  I don't really have anything else to say about this, it is just poor.  I give it 1 out of 10 overall.  If I am missing something, please let me know and I will play it again <shrug>.



No comments:

Post a Comment