All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, April 20, 2015

Jordan VS Bird Super One On One Sega Genesis Review



I am not a big fan of basketball video games and this one proves why.  The game play is mediocre at best and the game plays slow and is repetitive.  There is not much going on here except one on one basketball.  It gets tedious and is not really fun to play at all.  There is a 3 point contest and a slam dunk contest mode you can play that adds a little more to the game.  Overall this game gets a 2 out of 10 stars.  There are definitely better basketball video games out there.  The graphics and sound seem a little lower than standard for the Genesis as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment