All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Monday, April 20, 2015

Best Of The Best Championship Karate NES Review


This game is complete garbage.  It is not even playable in my opinion.  The game play is so horrible and sluggish that it is painful.  It is almost impossible to hit the other person and when you do, it is impossible to tell that you did.  The graphics are reminiscent of 4 color CGA graphics on an early IBM XT and the sound is complete crap.  Talk about a complete piece of garbage.  This game gets a 0 out of 10 stars.  Stay away from it unless you like complete crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment