All reviews on this blog are games played on actual hardware with the exception of Arcade games (MAME). Games are picked at random and reviewed by me. If you would like me to review a specific game, Email me. If I own it, I will review it.

Total games currently owned = 10747

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bravoman TurboGrafx 16 Review


 
Simple platformer for the TurboGrafx 16.  Graphics are superb as most Turbografx games are.  Sound and music are on par with the system.  Game play is pretty good also.  You basically work your way through every stage and fight a boos at the end.  Your only weapons are your fist, legs, and head.  If you press attack while standing, your elongated arm shoots out.  If you crouch down and attack, your elongated head shoots out to attack.  If you press up and attack, you get an elongated kick.  Only thing kind of annoying is that every time you attack, it says "Bravo" which is a cool thing to have speech in a game for its time but it can get old pretty quick.  Overall, I give the game a 7 out of 10 stars.  A simple game that is both original and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment